The patented EAGLE plow mount system is a culmination of over 30 years of _in the field_ engineering. It is designed as a two plate system and constructed of high strength steal. The two plates are referred to as the Model specific plate and the Universal Plate.
1. The Model Specific Plate mounts directly onto the undercarriage of the ATV. The mounting plates are designed to mount between the floor boards or foot pegs. The plate does NOT affect the oil draining capabilities of the ATV. It is constructed of 12- gauge steel. This plate remains on the ATV after you remove your plow. The plate acts as a skid plate to help protect the undercarriage of the ATV. We hand fit all of our plates providing true and accurate fitments.
2. The Universal Mount plate fits onto the Model Specific Plate. The plate provides 5/8_ diameter rods to mount the Push Tubes. A push tube, blade and lift complete the original atv plow system.
- Fits Arctic Cat 300 / 375 2002-2004
- Flat plate stays on wheeler during the summer acting as a skid plate
- No loss of ground clearance
- Grade 5 carriage bolts
- Made of 11 gauge steel
- Manufacturer Part Number 2010
*Always Free Shipping applies to lower 48 states