The Terra 25 SR ATV Winch is the industry’s first truly sealed ATV winch assembly. All seals on the entire winch, from the outermost end of the motor to the ergonomic Free-Spooling control knob, exceed the IP67 rating. Even the handlebar-mounted rocker switch, the 10’ hand-held remote, and the solenoid are sealed to meet tough standards, which ensures water, mud, snow, and dust are kept out.
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor. With the highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, the Terra 25 winch motor pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue with Samthane, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue is made from genuine Dyneema SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 5,400 lbs. and minimum strength is 4,900 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
- 1.3 HP Permanent Magnet Motor
- AmSteel Synthetic Rope
- Standard Accessory Package:
- Sealed Solenoid
- 10' Sealed Hand Held Remote
- Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Spring Hook and Pull Strap
- All Hardware and Wiring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Fairlead Mount Not Included. (A Universal Fairlead Mount Plate or ATV Specific Mount is required to mount the fairlead to the winch.)
|Rated Line Pull||2500 lbs. (1134 kg)|
|Motor||12V DC, 1.3HP|
|Synthetic Rope||3/16 x 50 ft|
|Drum Diameter||2.0" (50.8 mm)|
|Drum Length||3.2" (81.3 mm)|
|Line Pull lbs. (kg)||Line Speed ft/min (m/min)||Motor (amps)|
|2500 (1134)||9.5ft (2.9m)||162|
* Fairlead Mount Not Included. (A Universal Fairlead Mount Plate or ATV Specific Mount is required to mount the fairlead to the winch.) View Instruction Manual
*Always Free Shipping applies to lower 48 states