ProMark Offroad Independent Product Reviews
3500 lb Outback Winch Refuses to Break from the High Lifter Forum
Just How Bulletproof is the Outback 3500 lb Winch by ProMark? from ArcticChat.com
XTR 3000lb ProMark Offroad UTV Winch Review from ATVTorture.com
3000 lb Winch Review by QuadCrazy.com
PROMARK OFFROAD featured in ATV Rider Magazine
Can it to survive a summer of punishment? from ATVFan.com
3500lb Outback Series Winch mounted on a Yamaha UTV from atvillustrated.com
XTR 3000lb ATV Winch Review from ATVFan.com
XT 3000lb ATV Winch Review from atvsource.com
XT 2500 ATV Winch Review from atvsource.com
Pro 3000lb ATV Winch Review from atvfrontier.com
3500lb ATV Winch Review from atvnation.com
10,000lb Recovery Winch Review from 4x4Wire.com
Best Winch Stories
See what some of our customers are doing with their PROMARK OFFROAD winch.
Customer Testimonials for ProMark ATV Winch, Recovery Winch, and ATV Accessories
- Rod and the ProMark gang: Wanted to let you know that I received the replacement control module Friday evening. I installed it yesterday (Saturday) and I am back up and running. I had no idea that when you said you were going to replace the contactor that you meant you were replacing the entire control head. You ROCK and have a ProMark customer for life. Thanks so much for your commitment to great customer service. Bob
- I bought a 4000# ProMark and installed it on my 2008 Polaris EFI X2. The guys I ride with cannot believe how much it pulls. They have 3000# Warn Winches and I can pull as much as 2 warns together. I am very happy with the winch, and if your 12,000# is anything like it I will be purchasing that also. Thanks, Dave
- I have purchased two winches from you in the past and found that they are rugged as can be. I have a 3 year old 1500 warn winch which has crapped out due to water damage in the motor. I will be going on you site to order a replacement for the piece of garbage warn which didn't last 2 years of minimal use. The one I have had works great, Been under water more times than i can remember and have had no probs. I had a venom first but it wasn't as strong as a ProMark], plus it broke. Best part of the ProMark is the price haha cheaper than a warn or ramsey. Get a ProMark 3000 can't go wrong with it. ms
- Have already bought three of the 3000 lb. winches in the past 6 months, one for me and two for some friends, they are as good as any warn I have ever had, keep me posted on some good deals. Carol
- I had ordered a 3000 lb. ProMark Offroad kit over the internet and received it just 3 days after the order was placed. When I received the winch it came with everything needed to install including detailed instructions. While installing the winch I shorted out the contactor which supplies power to the winch. I then contacted the company and left a message which was returned within two hours. I explained the problem to the representative on the phone and asked if there was anyway I could just purchase another contactor and he stated that it would be shipped out the next day at no charge. I have ordered many items but never received service as fast and as professional as this. I would just like to say thank you for the low pricing, excellent product and employees who go above and beyond. Thanks, Matt
- I recently ordered a 2500 Lb ProMark ProMark winch with wireless remote from your business. I was very excited when it arrived until I had found that the freewheel knob was broken into pieces. I sent an e-mail the very next day to your people and got a response within minutes, informing me that a new knob would be on the way. There was not even a question of if it was a freight damage...they just took care of it, no questions asked. I got not just one but three knobs in the mail not more than 3 days later. I am very pleased with the winch I purchased...and even more pleased with your terrific customer service. Thank you for your great support. Sincerely, Jason T.
- I got the ProMark Offroad 2500 winch about a month ago, it works great. A friend has a Warn 2500, the ProMark looks, works and sounds just like the Warn
- I received the winch accessory pack/winch cover. Thank you very much for everything that you helped me with. And i will enjoy the accessory pack. I'll put the cover on the winch and send you a picture of my very muddy four wheeler with a clean winch cover! As i told you on the phone, we have been very satisfied with our ProMark Offroad Winches. My brother and I inherited our family farm and it borders the Congaree River here in Calhoun County, St. Matthews, South Carolina. We have lot of swamp land and during the rainy times, we really depend on our four wheelers to travel in the swamp. and we do enjoy taking the scenic route through the mud! The ProMark Offroad Winches have never let us down and we have, one time or another, had four or five four wheelers bogged down up to the seats and have winched each other out in a snap! I have used the winch to help move logs and debris and do all kinds of things. I am very happy with the winches that we have bought from ProMark Offroad. Again, thank you for all of your help. Monty C.
- I really put my rear winch to the test. We moved and I had to cut down 25+ trees. I used the ProMark 3k winch on the back of my Arctic Cat H1 to pull down the trees. Worked awesome and kept me safe. I just put a strap around the tree, drew it tight, made a cut in the tree about 2/3 of the way through, then pulled the tree down with the ATV. Todd S.